Friday, August 13, 2010

(I AM) Bored Out Of My Skull

I was reading some other people's blog entries and some of them felt like I wrote them. I had written almost the same things other people had. I read an entry Emily Looney wrote about Brett and how her actions were confusing and stupid. She also mentions how much they drank. Did anybody ever do anything else? Many people seemed to have the same reaction when they read The Sun Also Rises. It was boring. I have had the hardest time finding things to write about and it feels like I keep writing the same thing. It is probably because a lot of the events happened more than once. The amount of drinking was very annoying and boring! Did I mention it was boring?

2 comments:

  1. I swear that they drank all the time in this book! It happened in every chapter and almost every important scence. By the end of the book, I got really annoyed with it! Also, everyone has said the same thing about Brett and the way she acted. There is not much to argue about when it comes to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that a lot of my sentiments were reflected in a lot of people concerning TSAR. I definitely made several comments about all the eating and drinking. In fact, that's all that it seemed to me they did. Jake got up, ate food and drank liquor, took a shower, then went to bed. Repeat a gazillion times and you've got this novel!

    ReplyDelete